real estate

Looking for sharemates. Share room. City. Half price for 1st wk

Line, kakaotal or whatsapp ID roseatejj. ...
444 UPPER ROMA ST FURNISHED OFFICE SPACE

High on the hill with city river views Great signage potential 2 story freestanding building above carpark 12 carparking bays available Carpark can fit up to 18 cars. Open Plan and partitioned areas. Metting room with great views. 11 separate rooms. Handy to Caxton st and Barracks st food outlets an ...
Balcony - Air-con - High Floor Double Studio for rent

Studio on Brisbane CBD, conveniently located, fully furnished and aircond, rent included water and electricity. Available 11/ 01/ 2019 Balcony - Air-con - High Floor Double Roll out of bed and be in class within 5 minutes! provides modern and safe studio in Brisbane CBD. accommodation is onl ...
Business Partner Wanted- Truck and Forklift Training Business

Business Partner Wanted- Truck Training Business, Brisbane. Truck & Forklft Training Business- Training students in HR rigid trucks, HC and MC vehicles, Forklift Training and other Transport and Logistics Courses. Only serious buyers please. Must have Transport and Logistics Experience. Price on app ...
Business partner wanted !

Investors and savvy business people I m looking for a silent investor to make a good return monthly on their investment. I received a good offer on a business deal and if your looking for opportunity then look no further! I m looking for someone who has funds ready to invest. I am seeking $100,000-$ ...
5mins to Central Station. looking for males. shareroom

Hello, I am looking for male housemate. This room is so huge that I divided it into three spaces so it is still shareroom but give you a private space at the same time. you can also move in with your friends because I am looking for three males. - located in 75 Berry st, springhill - 125 dollars per ...
1000 m² – Pristine Land Sale The Gap

Breeze Living delivers a rare opportunity to own a piece of pristine land in one of Brisbane s most sought after leafy suburbs, The Gap. Breeze Living spoils all leisure, nature and outdoor enthusiasts. Imagine walking across the road to Walkabout Creek for your morning coffee, breakfast or lunch. F ...
Share Room in City Center for Female

we are looking for a female to share the room another female.The building is located best place of CBD and its just 2 min away from QUT. The apartment is fully furnished and Balcony has view of Botanic Garden and Brisbane river. the rent is Weekly $150 per person and rent includes all bills (electri ...
A man in City. roomshare

- Welcoming inspection. ...
Exclusive Room Private Bathroom in CBD - luxury building

Your exclusive opportunity awaits Situated in one of the best locations in Brisbane CBD at the entrance to the Botanic Gardens, and in Sunland s landmark building Abian, the apartment will experience the ultimate fusion of architecture and natural beauty within Brisbane. This stunning apartment is l ...
Looking for 1 girl for roomshare in Brisbane City, $140/wk

We have one bed available in Mantra on Mary at 70 Mary Street, Brisbane City, The room is shared with 2 females, so we are looking for females only. It' s a great apartment, fully furnished, nice view, big balcony, very clean, close to everything in the city and perfect for international student ...
Guard rail business for sale

Guard rail business 2 trucks plus guard for sale. Business is ready to start earning you money guard rail can be used on lowest construction quick and easy install. ...
10m Tipper Truck with Work- Brisbane/Gold Coast

MAN 2013 Tipper Body Truck, 340HP, Estimated 320,000 km, 6 x 4 Axle Serviced since new. Perfect for someone wanting to get a start in the Industry without risk as it comes with work for a minimum of 6 months, possibily longer. Guaranteed 30hours / week. However generally hours are between 45-60 ...
Character office/work space

INCLUDING ALL BILLS* Character workspace available on the lower level of Queenslander on Vulture Street Woolloongabba/ East Brisbane area. Private lease by the owner, who lives upstairs. Two large private offices, one large workspace, kitchen/ break room and bathroom. Large outdoor space. Bu ...
29034 - Secure Parking on Queen St. Close to CBD & Valley

Type Lock up garage, Access Not specified Conveniently located just a stone' s throw from the Brisbane CBD and Fortitude Valley, this secure car park is perfect for the weekday commuter. It' s access from Clark Lane provides any easy getaway North, South, East and to Brisbane Airport via Ivo ...
Brisbane Central Office For Rent

Central office for rent in Brisbane CBD. Prodemently education related building. 138 Albert Street, Brisbane is in an extremley well located area of Brisbane,...this ain' t located in some semi-industrial, fringe location - this is right in the thick of it, so if you want to work in a fun, livel ...
Coffee & Donuts

Opportunity Galore....! Owners have moved to the country so we are too far away . We want to see this gem go into good hands. Currently fully managed Take away coffee shop and donut spot Busy location in the heart of South Bank Parklands Priced to be sold. 85k NEG. Great investment for owner/ op ...
2 BR – Apartment for Sale in Brisbane, Queensland, Ref# 9393544

Overview Apartment for Sale in Brisbane, Queensland. Asking price 650000 AUD. Bedrooms 2. Bathrooms 2. Access mondinion.com/md/9393544/ for more details. Other info Bathrooms 2 Rooms 3 Price $650,000.00. ...
2 BR – Houses for Rent: 2 room, Yeronga

Overview This two bedroom townhouse is neat as a pin and is situated in a secure complex within a quiet street at Yeronga. An easy walk to the train station you will appreciate the excellent location and ease at which you can get into the city. This property features - Two spacious bedrooms upstairs ...
Professional 50 year old male looking for accommodation

Professional 50 year old male recently relocated to Brisbane from Canada looking for short term accommodation in a suburb near the city. Looking for 2 months to start then possibly longer. Furnished or unfurnished. I have no furniture but I do have several boxes so I need at least one emtpy room to ...
SECURE STORAGE IN BASEMENT KENSINGTON 23CUBIC METRES

23 cubic meters secure locked room in basement in Kensington Melbourne I own unit in this block but tenant does not need storage. $200.00 per month. Kensington is 3 kms from Melbourne city. Contact me to discuss. ...
Fantastic Riverview Premium Clean House

Deae mates Are you looking for the most beautiful and clean house in Brisbane? This house can be a real answer to you. I believe that the clean and good environment makes people be happy. So when many houses fill their homes with used or cheap products, I only stick to new products with good quality ...
2 PRIVATE ROOMS INTERNATIONAL STUDENT HOUSE CLOSE TO CITY

2 OWN ROOMS IN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT HOUSE. $170 shared bathroom $195 own bathroom Couples welcome $240 Internet, electricity, gas and water included in rent. Common areas cleaned weekly. 12 min walk to Kelvin Grove QUT and free Shuttle bus to Gardens Point Zone 1 bus stop 2 min walk away Post offic ...
LAVENDER - HOUSE FOR SALE - MACKAY & SONS HOUSE REMOVALS

To view all our house for sale and to take a 3D digital tour visit our web site https / / houseremovals.com.au/ houses-for-sale/ and if you cant find what your looking for there join our pre listing group and get notified about new houses first!!! FACEBOOK - @mackayandsonshouseremova ...
STUDENT ACCOMMODATION ! AMAZING LOCATION - SOUTH BRISBANE!

12A *To receive a prompt response please send your enquiry via email as our leasing mobile is not always attended to. * 2 ROOMS AVAILABLE *THIS IS STUDENT ACCOMMODATION ONLY. *STRICTLY 1 PERSON PER ROOM (NO COUPLES) *PRICE IS PER ROOM * *ALL BILLS INCLUDED! ABOUT THIS HOUSE Two storey home with 6 be ...

Change Your Location :
Australian States:
Other Countries:
Near Cities:

Categories:
Home | Category | My Account | Buy Credit | Contact | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Links | © 2018 adposta.com
Top